View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:10 AM   #65
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I think it is a choice that people make to get up a few minutes earlier say at 5:30 for that quiet time to spend time studying the Word. For me this month, it's a study of David. What's your study ?
II Kings and I Peter. It amazes me just how much there is to be learned and the fact that you never can learn it all. People do hobbies and read to relax and do it for the challenge ? When someone is ready for THE challenge it is time to pick up the BOOK and read. One of my favorite parts of the Bible is the power struggle between David and Saul and how well David handled himself. Good post Tbelle.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote