View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 06:27 AM   #37
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I think they're just squares, and he's built his reputation over time, I assume, whereas I've only briefly been involved here.
They ARE just squares but they represent something very specific. What you are unaware of is that just a very short time ago the visual indicators were accompanied with specific numerical data. In addition to 4 red blocks I have a -313 reputation. Why is the numerical data gone while the "graph" and the ability to approve and disapprove of posts is still available, I don't know.....you'll have to ask the admin.

This is another example of something you could have learned just by listening or even asking questions. Instead, in typical teen fashion, you have an opinion and therefore the implication rhertz made cannot be correct, right?

BTW, I joined 2 months ago. You might be surprised to see how quickly those who get off exploiting the feature can drive you into the red.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote