View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:45 AM   #28
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You trust politicians that much Well now I will want to hear him debate and see his web site. All politicians lay claim to the Constitution and yet they never agree with each other.
Attachment 1115
This will place a face with the name (Ron Paul) Kind of sounds like a Pope
No I don't trust politicians of any sort. But Ron Paul sounds like no politician I've ever heard.

I bet you Isaac, that other than the war in Iraq, you would be hard pressed to disagree with anything else he has to say, on any issue.

Quote:
In Congress, Paul adhered to small-government conservative and libertarian principles. He has never voted to raise taxes or congressional pay and refuses to participate in the congressional pension system or take government-paid junkets.[2][3]

Paul supports free trade, tighter border security, gun ownership, and a return to free market health care. He opposes foreign interventionism, the income tax, Medicare and Medicaid, universal health care, the war on drugs, He is personally pro-life and opposed to abortion, which he thinks should not be regulated by the federal government, and thus Roe v. Wade should be overturned. He also believes that the federal government should have no influence on education.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote