View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy Love View Post
Help I am pulling out my hair at this point I have ben calling and calling almost everything i have come across with not any luck.I have 2 pitbulls and a cat plus a smaller dog i am having difficultty findig a place to rent with my pits if anyone knows anyone in the shreveport bossier area plz let me know one of my pits is an inside dog for my health purposes getting ri of them would be like asking me to get rid of a child.They are well behaved raised with kids and cats not destructive at all.
A pair of house Pits well you might want to try out of the city limits. Maybe Ringold
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote