View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just jump in here.

Illegal drugs: They are illegal for a reason. I have never used them and never will. I am speaking specifically of drugs such as marijuana, and the likes. I have witnessed first hand the harmful effects the use of illegal drugs can have on one's person, career, children, and family. You can argue this all day long, but ask all the drug addicts their thoughts and you will find proof enough why drugs should be kept illegal.

Legal drugs: There are thousands upon thousands of drugs prescribed daily for medical reasons. Years of research go into a drug before it ever enters the market. Legal pharmaceuticals are on the market for everything from diabetes to migraines to treating cancer. These drugs provide a valuable and useful service to our species and even pets. Without these drugs we would not enjoy the quality of life as we know it now.

I daily take a drug to prevent migraines and am thankful every day that God gave someone the knowledge to create the medicine. It certainly changed my life to be headache free.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote