Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #140
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. I SERIOUSLY doubt you don't know your waist size because that would make buying clothes virtually impossible without trying on everything in the store....and let's be realistic here, not only are you human, you're a woman too.

2. Even if you were off by 2 feet, a 36 inch waist is still an indication that you need to shed a few pounds. I'm 6'2", 200lbs and my waistline is a 32. You're a woman and I seriously doubt you're even close to 6'2"

...and if I were you, I wouldn't go around talking about the intelligence of others if you're best guess was a 5 foot waistline and as long as you have the right to vote, your level of intelligence IS my concern.

BTW, care to show us a picture of this ugly-ass husband of yours or can we go ahead and cut the bull**** about judging people based on their appearance?
Okay Peabrain for the last time I will tell tou. I was joking about the waistline. But you seem to think because I am a woman I shop all the time. I don't, I have all the clothes I need. You might find that hard to believe but who cares. As far me needing to shed a few pounds, once again none of your business. As for my intelligence, let's check your's. On the last page you stated you were 6'2", 250lbs. Now you say youare 6'2", 200lbs. Lost 50 pounds overnight. And you talk about my level intelligence. I seriously doubt you have a 32 " waist when you lose weigh so fast. As for my right to vote as long as they let idiots like you vote then I have no worry. Now about the ugly husband, what level of intelligence did you arrive at to figure I had one. Well guess what idiot I don't because I choose not to get stuck with idiots like you. You know you sure enough the d***head everyone says you are. I grow tired of wasting my time on you. So little bug crawl back in your hole.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote