View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I believe that's one of the smartest things I've seen you say and I actually agree with you.

My husband has had people who've worked in his office who've said "Oh we saw Kevin Costner in Superior Steakhouse and we went up to him to talk to him..blah blah blah". They were dumb enough to ask me what I thought. Well, I likened it to being out with my husband and trying to have a quiet dinner which can be difficult many times, most times due to his profession. I nicely explained in my Type A personality kind of way how rude I think it is to interrupt someone's dinner when they are quite obviously having dinner. These are people, ordinary people, just like any of us and deserve privacy unless they are perhaps out in the middle of a parking lot or some such place and opportunity presents itself in that manner. A dinner table is private space and should be respected as such.

The girl didn't like it but I think she got the point when I gave her some examples of how often and how rudely people interrupt our dinners and time out with our family. People need to respect the actors and actresses privacy while they are filming in our town and bringing business to our town. Let's make their stays here as pleasant as possible.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote