View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:11 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL yes Tbelle you are correct again.. I have two teenage boys, different as night and day. The younger one, has ALWAYS seemed to "get it". If I ever had to get onto him about something, he's very quick with the "yes sir" and that he "understands". The older one however, was always quick with the "yea but, yea but blah blah blah"
I never have had to deal with boys. I have close friends that do and I could see where they want to kick against the pricks. My wife thinks if we would have had boys I would have been to hard on them I will never know at this point but a son is a son till he takes a wife and a daughter is a daughter all her life they will come see you in the "home" if and when you get there.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote