View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #38
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I understand the position, if you have a disease and you need this drug to numb the pain. However, when you say it becomes a problem when other family begin using the drug as well, that opens a whole new can of worms. At that point, the medical marijuana is no longer being used for medical purposes and the patient becomes responsible for what happens from then on. This is the same for any medication. Sleeping pills are ok to have, but if you overdose someone else on them, you will be serious trouble.

Also, I saw someone bring up using drugs and then driving. This is where comparing it to alcohol becomes relevant. Like the guys already said, "people are doing this with alcohol and it is still legal." I think the root question is why was this drug made illegal?
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote