View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #23
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
You people all talk about how rude and hateful that boy is but each and every one of you let him control your thoughts. You talk about him at the breakfest table, you send emails to each other about him, you google him to see where he is and what he has to say and most of all you think every name that pops up on a forum is him. If you think about it. You very well could be all the things he says. You are his puppets. He consumes your day. I would not be surprised if you don't dream of him and call his name when you have sex.

I might very well be the only person on the internet that don't worry about what he has to say and what he does.

I think you have the wrong idea. It is more like the big fat lady in the cage at the circus... everybody wants to poke at her with a stick but nobody wants to get too close nor do they want to release her!!!!!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote