Thread: Spankings Work
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Odd view for a granny. Honestly, I'm not sure if spankings work or not. It seems like all spanking did was teach her to hit. Maybe that comes naturally; it's my first child, but I do think that the more we spank, the more aggressive my child is with us. She laughs when we spank her anyway. I don't want to beat her. Time out doesn't seem to work either. Ditto for "standing in the corner". The only thing that really seems to work is redirecting her into another activity. My wife and I often wonder if we're doing the right thing.
I will say when you show the child the rod in the right way they will always know you can beat that ass and you should not have to revisit it. Just knowing it is alive and well is good. Discipline is consistency and consistency is discipline. Spare the rod .................... Good behavior is no accident I live to call it hard love !
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote