View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #25
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I don't suppose YOU know how to edit flash or have software to do so, huh?
Well, I do work with flash when I need to and I do have the software for it, however flash is tricky. There are two kinds of flash files involved when making flash: the SWF file and the FLA file. The FLA is basically the project file that contains all of the media used in the SWF. The SWF is the finished product that is used on the website. If you've ever used a video editing suite, then you probably know just what I mean.

SWF files cannot be edited directly. You must break it into a FLA file first which may or may not be efficiently possible. There are utilities that CLAIM to be able to restore a FLA file just from SWF, but I've had trouble finding one that will actually do this.