View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:05 AM   #18
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I don't use a content management system of any kind. I tried using Joomla a while back but got very sick of it. I handcode all my own stuff now and doing PHP is a walk in the park for me. I'm working on one site now that's going to be, by far, the most advanced piece of scripting I've ever done on my own. When I get it more complete, I'll link it here for everyone to check out.

I use iframes VERY sparingly. For one, they look gaudy in some places if you have your scrollbars turned on. Also, sometimes you want to use data from your modules on other parts of the page. Iframes won't accomodate this. Finally, it takes longer for a browser to load many iframes than a simple include() statement that calls up that file.