View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I think that the FDA is doing everything necessary they can to keep our blood supply safe. I don't know why promiscuous heterosexuals are allowed to give, that doesn't seem safe either. Unfortunatley there is no test that detects HIV 100% at the time of donation. I don't see that the FDA has any other choice in the matter. Please don't think I'm being homophobic I have a gay brother and gay friends that I think would agree with me. Would you want blood from a drug user or a prostitute? I think not and that could be considered discrimination as well.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote