View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #44
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Yeah, those BIG shows can test your patience for sure! The last show I went to in the cotton bowl was U2 with Rage against the machine- Elevation tour, I believe. I remember from the interstate, the screen was so big, it hung out over the sides of the bowl- Gotta love U2 !!!
I saw Bruce Springsteen at the Cotton Bowl in 1985 and was truly "bowled over" pun intended by it's massive size. We were down on the field about midway back. We stood in folding chairs the entire 3 and 1/2 hours! It's a wonder I didn't break my neck! I like the smaller arenas 12-14000s compared to those 60 thousand plus places. That's too big!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote