View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop
say there LateNight, that's one sad looking snowman

Yes, it's been a few years since a good snow.. and the latest one I remember was that 2001 New Years Day snow as well.

what year was it we had that really bad ice storm ? when much of the city was without power for what seemed like almost a week or more ?
Oh I remember that I believe it was 2001/2002 we had no power for 3 days had to go to the gym (we had a membership) to take showers and all slept in our waterbed OMG it was so cold but it was what we had and all slept in it to keep body heat. We used candles and flash lights to get around the house and of course no internet!!!!!!!

I will search the net to see what the exact date was some people were w/o power for a week I do remember that.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/shv/winterstorm12-00.htm was this it? there was another one not as bad for christmas that same year.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote