View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You know Neo, nothing can get it done like a woman.

Furthermore while we are discussing this, why should the educated and I guess that makes us rich have to be penalized so? Our tax bracket is such now that we don't even get to claim our children any longer. I am not sure if people are aware that it actually works that way but it does. You do reach a point where you are even penalized and no longer get to even claim your children as your own. However, you can sit around, do nothing, watch Springer all day, have EIGHT babies, and get to claim everyone of them and to put the cherry on top get an EARNED INCOME CREDIT. Now someone needs to justify that to me. A guess a Democrat could try. What about a flat tax rate? Everybody pays say the same 25% rate. Wouldn't that be a thought?

I frankly shudder at the thought of Hilary or Obama Bin Laden in the White House. John Edwards needs to stop and take care of his wife. It's time to enjoy the time you are going to have with her, not the campaign trail. Once the cancer metastasizes to the bones there is no curing it. These people's priorities and where they place them amaze me.

Enough of my soapbox for the moment...back to a little work so the government can get half of it to feed some bum down the road.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote