View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #21
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
LOL, since opposing the Iraq war meant you are unpatriotic and don't support the troops.

I see, so you do base all of your opinions on completely unrelated issues or just when you feel like being laughed at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Anywho, I really don't know if the Judge should've posted the Commandments or just leave his religion private. However, I think taking his career away is quite excessive.
So would you feel the same if Roy Moore was caught doing drugs or is that one of the laws you DO think should be enforced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It is a Republic buddy for which it stands ! One nation under God ....
Oh and yes it your right not to agree because of all the brave souls that have fought for that right. Oh the moral decline we just can not figure out what has caused our children to kill each other and do not forget the American step family. I am sure none of this stuff is related
Isaac
Well all I can say is that we have separation of Church and State because of Christians, not in spite of them.

Personally, I don't care what faith anyone chooses to follow, as long as they can do it within the limits of the law...
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote