View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 11:50 PM   #29
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
It only took 26 posts in this thread for someone to mention Nazis
Speaking of Nazis..
If say for example, this judge had put up some Nazi symbol/monument outside his courthouse, and he was told by higher courts to remove it, and he refused, and he lost his job, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

As I've said before, I think the WHOLE thing is stupid, and this should have never been an issue in the first place. But it's the fact that a judge of all people should set an example and listen to the higher courts. Take away the 10 commandments out of this argument, and I think everyone would agree.

But since we'll never "take the 10 commandments out of this argument" this thread is going nowhere.

I'm afraid, I'm just able to look at both sides of this, and as I said before, in a perfect world we wouldn't have this #$@% , or people suing over Christmas trees or ***** about being told "Merry Christmas" at Christmas time.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote