View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 07:41 AM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Easily impressed.

Also, to your previous post: Where have you given me "facts" to prove that your claims are in the least bit valid at all? You've only said "I know from experience", yet you don't know the first thing personally about drugs. I don't care who you are, even if you're a doctor studying medicine, specifically these drugs, if you haven't experienced their use, do not ever make claims about what they do to you. There are varied degrees of reactions to drugs, I can agree I've once gone over the edge and been a bit tweaky at times, but I've also been the clearest I've ever been in my life in the period of using drugs. I don't take them to remove any ailments, I don't take them to make any statement, I take them (maybe 80% alone) because I enjoy the experience and the increasingly substantial amount of knowledge and spirituality they've given me over time, I've only rarely regretted doing certain drugs, and once I realized they were bad for me, I discontinued their use.
You are clearly a drug addict and don't understand that you are. Sad.

You state that even if a doctor who studies medicine who knows these drugs and their outcomes where on this board and what they could do to you that you would not listen so why do you want anyone to provide any information to you? You are not going to listen. You state you want first hand information. I gather this must come from someone who has clearly experienced them? So it would take an addict getting on here who has overdosed themselves, died, and been brought back from the dead to speak to you in order for you to understand? Those of us who have left with a family member that was addicted to drugs is not good enough for you? No, it's not because you want to continue to justify your use of the drug. You know it's wrong but because you are an addict and a smart one at that you are going to continue down this path until you self destruct. But don't worry, we are going to be sure today and pass along this information to the proper authorities. Don't be surprised when they come a knockin!!!!

You'll probably find that you aren't quite as smart as you think you are!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote