View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
They're tricked into joining a social club named "ROTC" that tries to get them to enlist in the military later on as a career / source of education.
You mean like drug dealers "tricked" you into thinking getting high was fun and not detrimental to your health, future, and freedom?

Simply put, your decision to do drugs was 100% of your own doing, just like joining ROTC and/or the Military.

Quote:
Just because some people are uneducated before they join does not mean all are, I made a general statement but I did not mean to say that they all are unaware of the consequences and have no rationale before joining. It also does not mean that someone of a lesser age is necessarily uneducated about the consequences, I don't personally believe you're a proper citizen unless you know and understand the law, not necessarily abiding by it, but by enacting your voting power and through (what should be proper) legislation, you and others who support a common idea (should be able to) pass new laws or revoke old ones that are more suited for the people of the country, which is what the laws are for, not to impede on us.
Well last time I checked, we had a special place for people who chose to "not necessarily abide by the law". Hopefully you'll realize the error of your ways before you end up on vacation at one of those special resorts.

BTW, study up on the Constitution, kid. We CAN change the laws of this country with a majority vote in congress.....it's called Democracy.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote