Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:26 AM   #37
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No pills, but they do make websites to cure your stupidity, like this one!! Glad to see you getting your dose. I Hope it helps.
The most obvious problem with stupid people is they don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Thanks for making it abundantly clear which side of the fence you're one.
Quote:
The difference between a genius and an idiot is the number of people who believe you are a genius or an idiot. If enough people in society think you are a genius, you will get a Mensa award and a good job at Google. Likewise if enough people in society think you are an idiot, you will end up being treated as such.
As if your comment above wasn't stupid enough.....you've actually outdone yourself. Intelligence is not a Democracy, stupid. Genius is not determined by the number of believers, but rather by standardized tests. Even a complete moron like you has to have heard of an IQ test.

Genius
1 a plural genii : an attendant spirit of a person or place b plural usually genii : a person who influences another for good or bad
2 : a strong leaning or inclination : PENCHANT
3 a : a peculiar, distinctive, or identifying character or spirit b : the associations and traditions of a place c : a personification or embodiment especially of a quality or condition
4 plural usually genii : SPIRIT, JINNI
5 plural usually geniuses a : a single strongly marked capacity or aptitude <had a genius for getting along with boys -- Mary Ross> b : extraordinary intellectual power especially as manifested in creative activity c : a person endowed with transcendent mental superiority; especially : a person with a very high IQ

Can you imagine my surprise to not find the phrase "popular opinion" or any type of synonym in there what so ever?!?!?!

Take it up with Merriam-Webster or wallow in your own stupidity....makes no difference to me because I already know which you prefer.

Quote:
In a general sense, rep points are kinda like society's vote on whether you lean more towards being a genius, or more towards being an idiot.
More like it's a popularity contest....but that's ok, you're stupid and don't know the difference.
Quote:
That is, if we had enough participants. The Jury pool here is pretty small and Christian, not unlike what one might expect in a real court in these here parts. (the bible belt)
If you keep telling yourself that long enough, it just might come true.....

BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote