Thread: Age of Love
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine Isaac? There's nothing wrong with Grey's (check your spelling please), Desperate Housewives, the Bachelor, Big Brother, etc. Great shows for mindless entertainment. Who wants to watch hunting or fishing on TV? It's not the same as being out there doing it for yourself. And it certainly doesn't help you rack up on the brownie points with the missus. Now, if you'd like to do something with the wife that she'd like, how about go get the movie "The Devil Wears Prado" and watch that with her. There's a good movie for you and you'll be her hero for the night! AND you'll get the honey!!!
I do believe she has read the book and went to Dallas to see the play. Not for me. I could do a concert or go out to a nice restaurant. Movies all come out on DVD so it is just a matter of time before I will see it at home on my sound system and tv.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote