Thread: Woof! Woof!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #18
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Well Dish Network just called and said their installer is now sick. Yes this is the third time I have been stood up for my appointment! Unbelievable! First was Sunday 12-5, then Tuesday 12-5, and now Thrursday 12-5. They have rescheduled for the 26th. (after Christmas) Anyone want to bet me if they are going to show up? I think they are lying and just don't have the gear on hand. Companies like this should be regulated by the PSC or PUC since there is no real competition. I would spend my holiday writing to the CEO of Dish Network but I think will spend my time running cable to my daughter's bedroom and letting her have my receiver for Christmas. At least that time will be productive.

Shame on you Dish Network! You should have bumped another customer who has suffered less abuse this week. The lady who rescheduled the appt was rude and actually hung up on me. Not a very happy employee. On the bright side, I am glad I do not work for Dish Network. (Here or in the Phillipines) Although it looks like I will be playing the part as I run my own cable.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote