View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:42 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I believe the neighbor and anyone who contributed to the false profile should pay a price with interest, but I can't imagine what law they could be booked for. What they did to that girl was cruel and vile. They are monsters! Unfortunately, online deception is not illegal.

I have some related doubts too. Just how stable was Megan to begin with? I've had online relationships myself. Mine included not only e-mail and instant messenging, but phone calls and even plane trips to meet in person. I understand how serious these online relationships get, but Megan didn't even know the "boy" she was talking to! How could his opinion matter so much to her after so little correspondance?

What the neighbors did to that girl was cruel, I agree, but how did it lead to suicide so quickly? I have my doubts that she was stable to begin with.

As for Megan's family, I understand they destroyed the neighbor's foosball table that they were storing for them. Now that, I probably would've done as well, especially after hearing that charges couldn't be filed.