View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #26
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I have an Uncle who is gay and it has never bothered me. As a kid we were told that he was "just a bachelor", mainly because my grandparents couldn't fathom it! Seriously, even as a child, I looked up to him- not that I knew he was gay or anything, just that I noticed his not having a wife and kids afforded him a much more "fun" lifestyle. Of course, as I grew older I realized he was gay, and even though I don't think it's ok, Thats HIS buisiness. Fact is: I have more Respect for him than just about any other Male I know. He and his Partner are just like TWO Uncles to me, and I Love them both. I think we will all be judged for who we are, of course our actions will play a major role in this judgement, but I think WHO you are as a person, in your heart, is much more rellevant. I could be wrong, but I pray for guidance...
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote