View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:02 PM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Al, what bothers me the most, is this. Where is all the outrage from other politicians for disarming citizens? Where is the outrage among citizens for that matter? What bothers me is the new generation of "sheep" being cultivated. I'm about to take my 14 year old son out duck hunting on youth day this weekend. Yes I let my child blast ducks with a real shotgun. How much longer will that be legal? I am fully sensitive to the erosion of our civil rights and the ACLU ain't helping the right folks IMHO..
Tell your son that one legged ducks are worth extra points
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote