View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 03:52 PM   #14
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I would never vote for Obama (unless maybe the only other choice was Hilary).

Defiance is usually a good thing. Our current President is the master of it.

>That twisted map you posted does not look like a Presidential map that I have ever seen.

That's because it show votes by people, not land mass. Montana on your map is about the same size as California, yet California has about 40 times as many people. It's shown over three times the size of LA even though we have over 4 times as many people. What possible significance does the land area underneath voters matter? On my map each state is given a physical size proportional to its population, giving a more accurate representation of how the country voted that year.

I voted for Bush, but it really annoys me when people act as if a slim majority is somehow an overwhelming mandate from the citizenry. He barely squeaked by. Still, he did better than he did in 2000, at least in 2004 he won the popular vote.

You still didn't tell me which part of the map shows the number of "conservative Christians." It's certainly not the red parts.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote