View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:08 PM   #28
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Al, what bothers me the most, is this. Where is all the outrage from other politicans for disarming citizens? Where is the outrage among citizens for that matter? What bothers me is the new generation of "sheep" being cultivated. I'm about to take my 14 year old son out duck hunting on youth day this weekend. Yes I let my child blast ducks with a real shotgun. How much longer will that be legal? I am fully sensitive to the erosion of our civil rights and the ACLU ain't helping the right folks IMHO..
Again, you and I are in 100% agreement. The good news is, it's not too late to reclaim our land. We voted Bobby Jindal into office because he convinced us that he would carry out our wishes. Now we must vote for Dr. Ron Paul to lead the nation. He and Jindal would make an outstandin team. As LateNight so eloquently put it, "Dr. Paul is the cure for voter apathy"! Join the revolution today!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 10-31-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote