View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 07:54 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Just remember before you do that the Yorkies are protected by a Kuvasz that is protected by a Pageant girl that has not been eating. Any more questions?
That type A pageant girl that is not eating could be real mean but those two puppies do not equal one of my shoes Now as far as that power puff Kuvasz all I need is a bag of dog treats and the house is mine
Let me know when you are ready to own a smart dog that works and has a brain
Click image for larger version

Name:	flossplash3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	1026
Those lost sheep kind of look like a Kuvasz That is ok the Border Collie will tell them where to stand and what to do
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote