View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 07:55 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Bobby Jindal intends on running for governer

Hey I have a gun or two and used one to kill a nice buck yesterday 270 Winchester #700 and........

I think Jindal will be great too and I voted for him last go around. The Dems
are on a roll and lets hope Kathy Blanco goes back home to make cookies for her grand children. This state is mired in a history of governmental problems the great parish system is in place and anything below I-10 gets the eye of the political machine because the largest part of our population lives there.
No Governor ever comes here or cares about north LA. They do need our tax
dollars to fix the mess Katrina left behind. God bless the victims and the politicians may they get spanked in to shape to take care of our state and get us off the handicap state list.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote