View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #81
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
I have a friend who's b/f is in the coast guard and he has been in for 16 yrs. Basically the guy was recruiting (after hours at his home) and the guys got to drinking and went outside. My friend was in a room where she could hear the guys talking and there was a comment made about her 15 yr old growing chest. This really pissed off my friend as I think it would anyone w/ a daughter and she made a call to his boss which she said she really didn't know this would cause a problem, but they were ALL Friends! Well she called the boss and told him what he did and it was for advice if anything. YOU MUST KNOW MY FRIEND! Well the guy tells her that she put him on a spot and he had to actually had to follow up with it. AND HE DID! There were rules broken with the recruiting and well this incident and things haven't been the same with the boss and him since that day.

My fiance was reported for something he didn't do 10 yrs ago and they did talk to him about it but the guy made up some crazy **** i am not kidding. My fiance is NOT VIOLENT and the guy said he told his wife he was giong to cut her head off w/ a chain saw or something. It was nuts. His boss definitely did follow up believe me they don't take threats or things like that lightly.

ALso if you are not paying your bills they send you to classes for this. I hate the military more than you will know but they do seem to take action on the few things I know about.