View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #19
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
No schit, Joe? Obviously the man cant do it all alone. He needs the congress and the American public behind him to effect these changes.

Oh, and I just thought of something else ya deserve...you deserve to be scammed and lied to. Over and over again. All the damn time...about everything. You deserve government beholden to special interest and big business. You deserve intrusive government, the kind that regulates every facet of your personal lives. You deserve to get effed in the A without the benefit of KY or even a reach-around by the goverment that YOU demanded.

And then...we all know what happens next. Thats right, you'll all sit around whining about how sore your fat asses are and beggin the corrupt self-servin incompetent government that YOU chose, that YOU elected, to provide you with some soothing ointment from the socialized medical system. Especially Joe and the newbie, who'll probably be crying the loudest about "ow my ass hurts, where's my free government subsidized inflatable donut, my free Preperation H, and my free Depends diapers cuz I am now anally incontinent from all the reamings Uncle Sam gave me?" And guess what Joe? There wont BE any of those freebies for your sore ass cuz the healthcare system'll be bankrupt! But you'll be there at the clinic regardless, asking the illegal alien behind the counter in your best broken high-school spanish for crackcream and she'll be sayin in her best broken english "I'm so sorry, Senor Hole, scuse me, Pole, but we just gave the last one to Senor Vix. Come back manana!" And that'll be a sad day indeed for America, wont it Joe?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 07-19-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote