View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:49 PM   #35
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Then please don't criticize my actions, I appreciate that privacy and ability to do with my body what I wish.

I agree with your concern, and I was afraid at first also, but 3 years ago, I began my drug endeavors, and honestly, after all of the things I've done (there's not much I haven't), I could honestly, in my most sober state of mind (I'm not a drug-addled youth like you may think, even though I have had my fair fair share of experience) tell you that the ONE singular thing I would never take back in my life would be my experiences with drugs.

I can tell you no greater thing that has enhanced my person in ways I never imagined feasible before doing them myself. I appreciate your concern, but I don't need any sympathy or parenting, I've pretty much done that for myself my entire life, and it's made me a bit more rigid than I'd like, but I do think that from what I've seen from the forum, I know quite a bit more about the truth of drugs and their use than many, if not all of you. I don't aim to please or scare or show off here, I simply state that even if you had reason to believe I was a drugged-out kid, sure, think of me as one, but you'll be cutting yourself short of really even knowing who I am, and that's a large failure to do to anyone, I never did that to you guys
That's what drug use does to you, gives you a false sense of safety. You think it broadens your mind, etc... well, I have 2 dead brothers who felt just like you. One was a genius. He had a friend who skipped 2 grades in school. He also, was just like you and you know where he is today? He is in prison and his brain is fried. He had such a good future ahead of him and he wasted it! When he was out of prison he could not support himself. You need to be straight and witness what someone is like when they are using drugs. It does not matter what they are using. One word to describe them STUPID!