View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
She is also a bleeding heart liberal that thinks she is above the little people in the world. Maybe Susan Sarandon would be on the same level of thinks as Miss Jolie Jane Fonda too
I have to confess Isaac that I just now went back and read the article attached to the post. She indeed has NO right manipulating the media when she's promoting a movie about free speech of all things. I do however still like that she is trying to help poor children! She and Brad Pitt have moved to New Orleans to help support and rebuild that community as well.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote