Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #45
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I was referring to a hypothetical situation where an unmarried couple was having to choose to keep the baby and not abort it.
Sorry if I read or took things out of context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I'm sure you do work your butt off as my husband does to make the family content. Do you do your part in thanking your wife for ALL she does for you and your children?
yes I do. Maybe not every day, but deep inside I do appreciate the fact that she in all likelyhood has the hardest job on earth. (raising our children) But on the other hand, kids are resilient and forgiving, but creditors and bill collectors are not. Nor are hospital bill collectors. It can be an awefully cold world men live in. The buck must stop somewhere. But that does not take away from the devotion, dedication, and love that the vast majority of moms give to their children.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote