Thread: browser hijack
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
yeah there are some computer geeks here, but I've never seen that happen before. I'm not a "toolbar" fan so I don't have a clue. Do you run any anti-virus or anti-spyware, or do you wing it like joepole? My son's computer is constantly infected and it does some pretty weird stuff at times and then after after a thorough cleaning, it usually comes back normal (for a while until he downloads more freeware)
It's not a hijack in the typical sense. It's a microsoft hijack. Comcast is in it too. I use mozilla with built in google toolbar. I use Grisoft's AVG free for antivirus and adaware for spyware. I run spybot too for its immunize feature, but that proggy has kind of dropped off the radar. I also like ccleaner, and when the situation warrants-hijack this.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote