View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #182
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I'm not trying to stir the controvery pot, but I do have a question. Do you women think it is ok for a married couple to have a mirror on the wall? (or on the ceiling, LOL, just kidding) My point being that men are "visual" by nature whereas women may focus more on other senses. Is that bad?
I disagree. We are always being accused of being physically sensuous as well. However, this is refers to the nature of the individual's personality, not the nature of man as a whole.

I, for example to the contrary, have a well-rounded esthetic sense due to my appreciation for art, music, dance, and even some poetry. In other words, I recognize beauty in all of my senses (sight, sound, smell, and even intuition). This naturally effects my conduct in interacting with romantic partners.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote