View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #13
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
These people are usually interviewed after they are arrested which is why statistics from the local police department show that these car break ins and other similar break ins stealing items that can be easily hocked at the pawn shops are drug related. Before you try to argue with me, let me assure you that within SPD, I have friends in high high places.
Which is further proof of the lack of equality in the upper systems. When you trust government to "secure" you and take over these programs to provide benefits, not any normal person can get the kind of information, say, someone like yourself could. I see that it's something that happens regardless of necessity, it's just how things work, and there's not too much of a precise way to stop corruption or inequality.

EDIT: I guess most of my ideas are based on my vision of Utopia, rather than sensible mannerisms that could lead to the most workable, yet maybe not the most perfect, solutions to issues.