Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 250 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Your Thoughts

I was watching Oprah on tv friday. They had this family on, a man, his wife, her mother and father. They were talking about a car acciodent they had 2 years ago in which a drunk driver hit their limo head on. They were all in the limo along with their 4 children. One of the children was killed and the limo driver. Now my gripe. The people were talking about when the one child died that ended their life in whole, all 4 adults. They have trouble making it through the day, they can't have family functions, they can't stand to celebrate Christmas or easter because this child is no longer here. Well what some selfish A**Holes. I understand they lost a child and they grieve for her, BUT THEY HAVE 3 OTHER CHILDREN left. What has these other children got to look forward to? It's been 2 years! Git up and live for your other kids. Why should their life have to end because their sister is gone? Can you imagine what these other children live through with their father, mother and grandparents acting this way. I'm glad I was not in the audience, cause I would have had to get up and slap the stupid out of them.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote