Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 09:42 AM   #28
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime, this is your SB Board Mother...(aka Texasbelle) why are you not a registered voter? It is one of your most precious rights as an American. People have given their lives defending your right to exercise your vote and make a difference in this country. Now son, you need to take care of that business right away. This country needs for each and every one of us to stand up, exercise all of our rights as in voting, and try to make a difference to bring this country back to a good place. Do you really want Hillary as your next president?

As for what purpose the parties serve? At this point, I think the purpose is solely to argue with each other. I am sure Al has something to say to answer your question better than I. He is the old wise one.
Well, the reason why I usually don't vote is because I currently don't have the time to study the issues each candidate is focusing on. My vote would be nothing more than an uneducated guess at who I think would be best. Personally, I could care less if Hilary becomes the next president. For all I know, she might be a good one. Personally, I prefer leaving the job of choosing our politicians to the people who know who they are and what they stand for.

Maybe someday when my time isn't divided between work, school, and simply living, I may take some interest in politics.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote