Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Food & Dining

Notices

Old 05-08-2007, 07:05 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No but I bet you could sell blindfolds!
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

What EXACTLY are you going to need the blindfold for? I'm not the one walking away from the challenge! I believe it's 'old I wish I could wear a red Speedo boy' that's running away from the park!!!!

Old 05-08-2007, 07:12 PM   #32
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Belle, Pocahontas and I were talking about selling tickets to see speedo boy.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #33
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Don't ya think they'd be paying him NOT to wear it?

Old 05-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
What EXACTLY are you going to need the blindfold for?
Duh, Isaac in a red speedo?

Quote:
I'm not the one walking away from the challenge! I believe it's 'old I wish I could wear a red Speedo boy' that's running away from the park!!!!

Ms Belle, I have no doubt that a blindfold is not needed on your account. If you need a witness for the challenge, I'm up for it! Just don't expect me to wear a speedo either! My speedo dayz are over. However I did have my time in the sun.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #35
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Hey I didn't think about that. We could probably make that way.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #36
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Will the REAL Isaac please stand up?????

I wonder which one he is!!!!! ( wishes he was!!!)
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #37
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Oh lord call doctor belle I'm blinded.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I wonder which one he is!!!!! ( wishes he was!!!)
Where did you get that photo of me on the right. I wonder if Mrs. Isaac has been on the net again Well Mr. Belle sent me a photo of your hanging gardens and one other.

Name:  hag-boobs.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  20.8 KB

You better hide at Thanksgiving

Click image for larger version

Name:	neck.jpg.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	466
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #39
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

You just wish it looked bad like that so you'd feel better!!! Face it Isaac, you are the one getting really old, not me. Let me remind you again, swimsuit challenge anywhere, anytime!!!!

Hey do you think you could model this one for us?
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
You just wish it looked bad like that so you'd feel better!!! Face it Isaac, you are the one getting really old, not me. Let me remind you again, swimsuit challenge anywhere, anytime!!!!

Hey do you think you could model this one for us?
Is that your pool boy Tbelle ? I know a man named Dan and he can fix your problems for some cold cash. I have some great photos for you so you can print them out and take them in and tell him what it is you want to look like after your done.
The lines on your face are getting clearer Name:  Crowsfeet.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  12.8 KB
1-800-Dan-fixxClick image for larger version

Name:	arm-lift-a.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	469
Bye Bye Tbelle
Name:  0525_armflab250.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  8.2 KB
Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Isaac, actually I found your whole problem and your solution. Here it is for you:
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #42
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

You 2 are killing me. Now I'll probably need lazer surgery
Old 05-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #43
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Send us a list of your problem areas...we guarantee you that we'll poke fun at them and then tell you who can fix them!!!!

P.S. Don't believe Isaac. I don't have Bye Bye Wings...their Hot Wings...get it "Hot"!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #44
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Well Belle check my avatar. Let's go with no teeth and blind now.

Oh! I spy.........Red Speedo!
Old 05-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Send us a list of your problem areas...we guarantee you that we'll poke fun at them and then tell you who can fix them!!!!
P.S. Don't believe Isaac. I don't have Bye Bye Wings...their Hot Wings...get it "Hot"!!!!
I think on of my favorite pies is pizza. Hey tbelle could you round us up some of your famous pizza dough ? I know after four kids I should be more understanding of a 41 year old woman

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuck.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	474
notice the pie shaped slices