Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #136
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 206 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
No, Isabella, medium build, light color hair and acts like he's god's gift to the world.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #137
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 224 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
For a message board that claims for the most part to be christian.. I've never seen a group of people toss around such mean sprited remarks about others.. and christian or not.. it's no way to act.

And because of this one fact.. more threads get thrown off course, and turn into mud fights..

From now on...
I'm going to do my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm not saying everyone has to agree.. that would be boring. but I'd like to suggest we keep the personal attacks to a minimum, or at least keep them in private messages


LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:19 AM   #138
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay, Brain let me clarify something, my waist is not 60", I guessed at it. So you can rest a sured my fatass is still none of your concern. You want to go on about it but I over estimated when I said it. The point being no matter what I look like it is not anyone's business but mine. That is a lesson I have tried to instill in my children, You don't judge someone for their looks. I have met a lot of obese people that were as nice as you'd ever meet. I have seen some regular size folks that are total jackasses ,that I cared not to be around. There is more to someone other than looks. But stupidity stays, which I think you have a lot of. So feel free to call me fatass or any other thing your peabrain might come up with.
1. I SERIOUSLY doubt you don't know your waist size because that would make buying clothes virtually impossible without trying on everything in the store....and let's be realistic here, not only are you human, you're a woman too.

2. Even if you were off by 2 feet, a 36 inch waist is still an indication that you need to shed a few pounds. I'm 6'2", 200lbs and my waistline is a 32. You're a woman and I seriously doubt you're even close to 6'2"


...and if I were you, I wouldn't go around talking about the intelligence of others if you're best guess was a 5 foot waistline and as long as you have the right to vote, your level of intelligence IS my concern.

BTW, care to show us a picture of this ugly-ass husband of yours or can we go ahead and cut the bull**** about judging people based on their appearance?

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-07-2007 at 06:30 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 AM   #139
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
For a message board that claims for the most part to be Christian.. I've never seen a group of people toss around such mean spirited remarks about others.. and Christian or not.. it's no way to act.

And because of this one fact.. more threads get thrown off course, and turn into mud fights..

From now on...
I'm going to do my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm not saying everyone has to agree.. that would be boring. but I'd like to suggest we keep the personal attacks to a minimum, or at least keep them in private messages


Well LN this board makes no claims to be anything but a bunch of random individuals from the internet. Even though I know Christ and Christianity to be real many others on this board do not. We had a pole and this made the same point. I think as we all may start out with good post after you have been jacked with a few times it will bring the indignation out and most will defend themselves. The sad part some good people that might be posting will leave or just read and not post. This is a natural selection of V Bulletin. I do admire your intention and I like your post. So back to the SBL VB game
__________________
Maranatha
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #140
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 206 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. I SERIOUSLY doubt you don't know your waist size because that would make buying clothes virtually impossible without trying on everything in the store....and let's be realistic here, not only are you human, you're a woman too.

2. Even if you were off by 2 feet, a 36 inch waist is still an indication that you need to shed a few pounds. I'm 6'2", 200lbs and my waistline is a 32. You're a woman and I seriously doubt you're even close to 6'2"


...and if I were you, I wouldn't go around talking about the intelligence of others if you're best guess was a 5 foot waistline and as long as you have the right to vote, your level of intelligence IS my concern.

BTW, care to show us a picture of this ugly-ass husband of yours or can we go ahead and cut the bull**** about judging people based on their appearance?
Okay Peabrain for the last time I will tell tou. I was joking about the waistline. But you seem to think because I am a woman I shop all the time. I don't, I have all the clothes I need. You might find that hard to believe but who cares. As far me needing to shed a few pounds, once again none of your business. As for my intelligence, let's check your's. On the last page you stated you were 6'2", 250lbs. Now you say youare 6'2", 200lbs. Lost 50 pounds overnight. And you talk about my level intelligence. I seriously doubt you have a 32 " waist when you lose weigh so fast. As for my right to vote as long as they let idiots like you vote then I have no worry. Now about the ugly husband, what level of intelligence did you arrive at to figure I had one. Well guess what idiot I don't because I choose not to get stuck with idiots like you. You know you sure enough the d***head everyone says you are. I grow tired of wasting my time on you. So little bug crawl back in your hole.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM   #141
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 224 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think as we all may start out with good post after you have been jacked with a few times it will bring the indignation out and most will defend themselves.
like the song says..
"it takes two baby"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The sad part some good people that might be posting will leave or just read and not post.
exactly my point. watching a couple of people in a heated debate over the finer points of WHATEVER, can be fun. But seeing what new ways we can come up with to insult each other over the internet, is asinine .

just my .02

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:45 AM   #142
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
like the song says..
"it takes two baby"




exactly my point. watching a couple of people in a heated debate over the finer points of WHATEVER, can be fun. But seeing what new ways we can come up with to insult each other over the internet, is asinine .

just my .02

I agree LN and I am guilty ! I try to have fun but when I get called vile names and other friends on this board too I get mad. If we all stick to the fun part and do not take to personal insults it would be great but ..... there are the trolls and they will never give it up. Would you agree ?
__________________
Maranatha
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #143
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 224 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I agree LN and I am guilty ! I try to have fun but when I get called vile names and other friends on this board too I get mad. If we all stick to the fun part and do not take to personal insults it would be great but ..... there are the trolls and they will never give it up. Would you agree ?
There's trolling, there's heated debate, and there's being drawn off topic into name calling.

I got sucked in at times, and I'm guilty as well..

This board is what WE make of it.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #144
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay Peabrain for the last time I will tell tou. I was joking about the waistline.
Oh, so you're a liar...thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:
But you seem to think because I am a woman I shop all the time. I don't, I have all the clothes I need.
So not only did you lie about your waist size, you lied about NOT knowing your measurements as well.

Quote:
You might find that hard to believe but who cares.
Actually I CARE about people who tell lies for no reason other than to start arguments.

Quote:
As far me needing to shed a few pounds, once again none of your business. As for my intelligence, let's check your's. On the last page you stated you were 6'2", 250lbs. Now you say youare 6'2", 200lbs. Lost 50 pounds overnight.
Lost 50 pounds since Christmas. Try rereading the water topic instead of relying on your SEVERELY inadequate mental skills.....or were you to busy seeing how far you could stick your head up your own ass to actually pay attention?
Quote:
And you talk about my level intelligence. I seriously doubt you have a 32 " waist when you lose weigh so fast.
Of course, it's could be as simple as you being a blithering idiot who obviously got an F in reading comprehension. I MUST be lying, because you do it too, huh? Well guess what? Everyone on Earth isn't a lying piece of **** like you.

Quote:
As for my right to vote as long as they let idiots like you vote then I have no worry.
That doesn't even make sense
Quote:
Now about the ugly husband, what level of intelligence did you arrive at to figure I had one. Well guess what idiot I don't because I choose not to get stuck with idiots like you. You know you sure enough the d***head everyone says you are. I grow tired of wasting my time on you. So little bug crawl back in your hole.

Oh, so what your saying is that your husbands physical appearence DID in fact play a significant role in your selecting him contrary to what you said yesterday about physical appearance not making a difference. Or maybe you're bragging about divorce or having children out of wedlock....I can't wait to see what bull**** you come up with to explain THAT one!!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #145
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 215 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Looks are not important to me.

Why not? They are to most people.

>However to you they probably are, which is not surprising.

Of course they are, why shouldn't they be? They're just as important as anything else.

>LOL, wonder what you look like? I imagine, a skinny man with glasses and curly dark hair, and a frown on your face.

I'm not too cute. Fat guy with straight brown hair. I frown the appropriate amount.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #146
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>Looks are not important to me.

Why not? They are to most people.

>However to you they probably are, which is not surprising.

Of course they are, why shouldn't they be? They're just as important as anything else.

>LOL, wonder what you look like? I imagine, a skinny man with glasses and curly dark hair, and a frown on your face.

I'm not too cute. Fat guy with straight brown hair. I frown the appropriate amount.
__________________
Maranatha
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #147
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran
 
AnimeSpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nowhere
Age: 38
Posts: 1,659
Rep Power: 218 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Alright, let's get back on topic now. This has gone quite far enough. Let's talk MySpace now.

I have a MySpace account that I check on like once every few weeks. My messages are usually crammed full of spam. MySpace needs to clean up a little on the spam issue. The buddy invites are also usually spam.
__________________
Confuscious says~
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #148
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 206 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I agree with Animee this has gone on too long. I will not waste time arguing with Brain. But for anyone's curiosty let's clear the matter of my husband. He is DEAD, he was electrocuted while installing a central unit. So have a nice day.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #149
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 215 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
"Installing a central unit" sounds like a euphemism for something dirty.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #150
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 206 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
No the person that was suppose to turn the breaker off, turn the wrong one off. He didn't know and cut into the wires.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com