Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Traumatized by 7-foot python that showed up in toilet

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007...showed_-1.html
Better keep your eyes peeled you never know what is lurking.
Click image for larger version

Name:	amd_snake1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	1632

Name:  amd_snake2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  15.5 KB

Quote:
Forget the monsters under the bed. There really are slithery creatures lurking in the pipes.
Nature's call forced Nadege Brunacci, 38, to the dark bathroom in her Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, apartment in the wee hours of Monday morning.
While washing her hands, she glanced back at the toilet to find a 7-foot-long python staring back at her.
"I turned on the light and screamed, 'Oh, my God!'" said the hiss-sterical restaurateur. "It still makes my heart race."
She slammed down the lid, put a heavy box on top of it and began calling city agencies.
The creature may be gone from her flat, but the shattering of an urban legend has forced Brunacci to keep her eyes peeled every time she uses the bathroom.
"When I brush my teeth, I'm looking over my shoulder," she said.
And when she goes to the bathroom at night, she uses her daughter's training toilet.
I would have trouble here, talk about freaky.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have seen one of those in my toilet
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:53 AM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I have seen one of those in my toilet
Let me guess animal or man made uh.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Let me guess animal or man made uh.
I always called it laying pipe. I have seen a few that could have been mistaken for a snake
Mr. Hanky says Howdy Ho
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hanky.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1643
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I always called it laying pipe. I have seen a few that could have been mistaken for a snake
Mr. Hanky says Howdy Ho
Attachment 1643
Man, Isaac you are one sick puppy.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 AM   #6
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Isaac, what I want to know is, was it's head out of the water???
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:45 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Isaac, what I want to know is, was it's head out of the water???
Depends on how much fiber
Old 10-19-2007, 09:53 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Isaac, you are truly one sick human.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Isaac, you are truly one sick human.
Thank you !!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:50 PM   #10
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Thank you !!!!
I figured out what is wrong with you, Isaac. Belle done whopped you with too many shoes.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
I figured out what is wrong with you, Isaac. Belle done whopped you with too many shoes.
Belle could not do nothing with her bye bye wings I am sure she does those SBDs and poor daddy belle has to breath in the air.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Those bye bye wings could hurt you and you know it! AND there is always the kick! These long stilts can kick pretty far and high! Don't forget it.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:13 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Those bye bye wings could hurt you and you know it! AND there is always the kick! These long stilts can kick pretty far and high! Don't forget it.
Oh now I think you are hiking you leg a bit high old girl. bye bye
Old 10-21-2007, 12:07 AM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
old girl.
Old girl? Jeez you are more brave than I thought..... Dem's fightin' words.. I think I'll go and put on my rain coat now...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #15
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Old girl? Jeez you are more brave than I thought..... Dem's fightin' words.. I think I'll go and put on my rain coat now...
I told Isaac that what was wrong with him was she done hit him so many times in the head with them shoes, she done knocked the sense out of him. He don't know no better now.