Old 12-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post LSU Plays Ohio State in BCS National Title Game

LSU Plays Ohio State in BCS National Title Game on Jan 7th

By Tom Pace, Executive Editor, SBLive!

"The Fat Lady has sung, & LSU is in New Orleans..."

That quote from Joe Darwin, Petrosun I-Bowl Chariman, on the official announcement that the LSU Tigers (11-2) have been chosen to play the Ohio State Buckeyes (11-1)in the BCS Championship game January 7th in New Orleans.

"In a 24 hour period, LSU went from not having a coach, to winning the SEC Championship, and now playing for the National Championship," said Darwin told SBLive!.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
well how 'bout them apples.. I had all but given up on LSU playing in the big game. I guess everyone who had to lose, lost, and LSU won.

Hope they can use this time to get healthy, and ready to play.

I guess that's a good thing.. freakin' Saints season is all but over. UGHH.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
well how 'bout them apples.. I had all but given up on LSU playing in the big game. I guess everyone who had to lose, lost, and LSU won.

Hope they can use this time to get healthy, and ready to play.

I guess that's a good thing.. freakin' Saints season is all but over. UGHH.
I hope LSU can get there starting QB up and running. They will need him. The saints played a good game in a hard fought division. There will be next year and now they can play the part of the spoiler
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I hope LSU can get there starting QB up and running. They will need him. The saints played a good game in a hard fought division. There will be next year and now they can play the part of the spoiler
The Saints had that freakin' game won.. ahead by 3 points, Saints had the ball.. 3 minutes left.. I'm not sure who to be more mad at.. the coach for calling such a bone head play.. or Reggie for screwin' up with the ball so bad.. or Drew Brees for not telling the coach "Are you freakin' crazy!?" for calling the play in the first place .

yeah.. hopefully the LSU QB, and Dorsey and everyone else can get good and healed before the game.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
The Saints had that freakin' game won.. ahead by 3 points, Saints had the ball.. 3 minutes left.. I'm not sure who to be more mad at.. the coach for calling such a bone head play.. or Reggie for screwin' up with the ball so bad.. or Drew Brees for not telling the coach "Are you freakin' crazy!?" for calling the play in the first place .

yeah.. hopefully the LSU QB, and Dorsey and everyone else can get good and healed before the game.
the coach for the Saints made a terrible call hands down he get the fools award for the year. Reggie should have told him but that is not Reggie's job.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
This has been the wildest college football season I can remember.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

The ODDS ! Yes the odds are there to be beat every now and then. LSU got a gift and needs to play some balls out football in the final. Hester needs to see more plays and Les needs his play calling at the top of common sense.
I think the I Bowl will be a good game. I almost would think about going. I wonder how hard tickets are to get ??
Old 12-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Did y'all know there are FOUR LSU threads currently up simultaneously?? Is this really necessary?? Good grief Charlie Brown!

Jennifer Aniston

Last edited by Pocahontas; 12-04-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:53 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
This has been the wildest college football season I can remember.
yeah it's like if the I-Bowl or BCS title games don't go into double overtime, I'm gunna be disappointed. It's good to be spoiled.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the reaction of the Ohio State Band when they found out they were going to be playing the Tigers!!!! :

Name:  ohio state band.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  42.5 KB