Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #226
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
I cannot imagine having a life sooooo unbelievably boring that spending the weekend working on my new website sparks a conspiracy theory about where I've been and what I've "been up to".

But then again....look who I'm talking too.

http://www.brainsmashr.com/word
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #227
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I've seen your site. Are you using PHP-Nuke? That's what it kinda looks like in some places. I've used Joomla and Xoom. I never liked them much though.

By the way, Brain (or may I call you Brant), you do know that your domain registration data is public record and can be looked up with any WHOIS utility, right? Just keep that in mind if you plan to advertise your site anywhere.

http://whois.domaintools.com/brainsmashr.com
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #228
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I see many new avatars on the board all in one day. Might you know some of these nice folks ? They sure seem like nice people. Isabella just how many local forums have you posted on ? I see you have many friends and a few that well not so friendly.
Isaac
Currently, this one and Skyzzz are my main ones. I check in at BayouTalk sometimes. The people are nice there, but not much going on. This is the one I post the most on. I don't have much time to spend on forums. Years ago we had a local forum called cp-tel. It was my first experience. BS blew my mind with his posts, so I kept coming online to read. Then when it closed we moved to the shreveporttimes forum which is dead now. I met some nice people who remain friends to this day. Is this your first forum?
Old 03-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #229
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 238 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I cannot imagine having a life sooooo unbelievably boring that spending the weekend working on my new website sparks a conspiracy theory about where I've been and what I've "been up to".

But then again....look who I'm talking too.

http://www.brainsmashr.com/word
Just for the record, I could care less where you spent your time. If you never come back is fine with me. I will not visit your site. Everytime I visited your site my computer got messed up. There was never much going on there anyway. Hard to believe your mother and aunts were my babysitters when I was a young girl. Nice family, what happened to you?
Old 03-20-2007, 07:00 PM   #230
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I've seen your site. Are you using PHP-Nuke? That's what it kinda looks like in some places. I've used Joomla and Xoom. I never liked them much though.

By the way, Brain (or may I call you Brant), you do know that your domain registration data is public record and can be looked up with any WHOIS utility, right? Just keep that in mind if you plan to advertise your site anywhere.

http://whois.domaintools.com/brainsmashr.com

"Brant" is the name of the guy I pay for my domain....nice try though.

BrainSmashR.com is running FutureNuke (one of the many flavors), but the link I posted above is to a Wordpress site I'm working on. After several years with various Nuke flavors....I've just become bored with them
Old 03-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #231
BrainSmasher

Quote:
"Brant" is the name of the guy I pay for my domain....nice try though.

BrainSmashR.com is running FutureNuke (one of the many flavors), but the link I posted above is to a Wordpress site I'm working on. After several years with varius Nuke flavors....I've just become bored with them
Yes, BORED I say! Just as I became bored with my ex, Roger!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #232
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmasher
Yes, BORED I say! Just as I became bored with my ex, Roger!

Why are the people who always try to imitate me queer?
Old 03-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #233
BrainSmasher

Quote:
Why are the people who always try to imitate me queer, like me?
Yes, WHY I say, WHY? Dont they know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Last edited by BrainSmasher; 03-20-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:14 PM   #234
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 269 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes, WHY I say, WHY? Dont they know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
ROTFLMAO !!!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #235
BrainSmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Just for the record, I could care less where you spent your time. If you never come back is fine with me. I will not visit your site. Everytime I visited your site my computer got messed up. There was never much going on there anyway. Hard to believe your mother and aunts were my babysitters when I was a young girl. Nice family, what happened to you?
Isabella, I think you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot. I feel I owe you an apology, my dear. I've always been such an insufferable drag queen, insanely jealous of real women like yourself. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Lets get together for lunch some day and enjoy a bit of quality "girl time".

XOXOXOXO,
Brain
Old 03-20-2007, 08:15 PM   #236
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Isabella, I think you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot. I feel I owe you an apology, my dear. I've always been such an insufferable drag queen, insanely jealous of real women like yourself. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Lets get together for lunch some day and enjoy a bit of quality "girl time".

XOXOXOXO,
Brain
Now I know for sure you are not the real one! Hmmmmm, I have an idea who you really are.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:21 PM   #237
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
We all know Isabella is a smart girl and would never have lunch with a person like Braindead! Thank goodness.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #238
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
you are all killing me heh
Old 03-20-2007, 10:56 PM   #239
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I am behind on my reading... Who would want to imitate BrainSmashr? I think BrianSmashr would be a good handle. I'm always getting the a and the i backwards anyway.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #240
BrainSmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
We all know Isabella is a smart girl and would never have lunch with a person like Braindead! Thank goodness.
Sour grapes Belle, sour grapes. Dont be so catty, dear, its not very lady-like. So T-Belle, what do you think of my Tinkerbell outfit? Isnt it just adorable?

XOXOXOXO,
Brain