Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Art

Notices

Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 AM   #31
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Also, did you know that you're not allowed to enroll at FB unless you drive an SUV or truck? Who's the one brave soul in the Honda?

LOL I used to think the same thing about St. Josephs, when my kids went there, I'd go up there, and every other 'parent' vehicle was a freakin' SUBURBAN.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:38 PM   #32
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Here are some of my pics- I have a HP digital camera....

1: my dog CAESAR 2: My job.... 3: ACL festival '06 (3 days of bands)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM0165.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	1709  

Name:	HPIM0267.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1710  

Attached Images

vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:42 PM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Those are some good pics vix. Is that a Staffordshire ? Nice looking hound you got there. That other photo looks like the bad boys, bad boys have come
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #34
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Thanks Isaac!
CAESAR is an American Pit Bull Terrier(APBT)- Red nose Red with green eyes The staffordshire Terrier has a more rounded head, where the APBT looks more like a "Gator-Head"
The pic with the cops was just some idiot who fell asleep @ the wheel on his way to work
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:42 AM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
OK people pony up some of your favorite photos. They do not have to be great look at mine. I shoot a 2.0 Nikon and still get some that look OK. I would love to shoot some like joe does with his computer. Enjoy yesterday morning walking through the woods after sunrise. This is in South Bossier.

Taken from a nose bleed deer stand

Name:	11-7-07 001.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	673.2 KB
ID:	1790

This is worth getting up to see everyday ! This means I made it again

Name:	11-7-07 005.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	752.9 KB
ID:	1791
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #36
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
TGIF everyone.. all be it a day late. Geaux LSU, Go Saints

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	latenightcrownlogo.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	1798  

Old 11-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
TGIF everyone.. all be it a day late. Geaux LSU, Go Saints

That is a funny color whiskey you have there LN. Good photo of the old watering hole. Go Saints and Bulldogs Why in the world would Tech have LSU at LSU on their schedule ???????????
Old 11-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #38
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
That is a funny color whiskey you have there LN. Good photo of the old watering hole. Go Saints and Bulldogs Why in the world would Tech have LSU at LSU on their schedule ???????????

Yeah, that freaked me out at first.. that's the Blue Neon "Bar" sign lighting it from that back.. guess it turned the whiskey green

It's the all new LateNight™ Whiskey.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	label.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1802  

Old 11-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #39
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Nice photo there LN... Crown Royal should use you as their photographer. Only they always seem to use full bottles. What's up with that. If its less than half full, it must be good stuff right?!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #40
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Nice photo there LN... Crown Royal should use you as their photographer. Only they always seem to use full bottles. What's up with that. If its less than half full, it must be good stuff right?!

I always liked the Crown Royal billboard.. said under the pic "Not actual size.. bummer" or something like that.. Anyone know if the LSU game is being televised locally ? ??

can't seem to find it ? found a link to watch it online..

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:58676

Last edited by LateNight; 11-10-2007 at 07:51 PM.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote