Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 10-17-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What month were you born in ? (Zodiac)

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php
March 21 - April 19 Aries
April 20 - May 20 Taurus
May 21 - June 20 Gemini
June 21 - July 22 Cancer
July 23 - August 22 Leo
August 23 - September 22 Virgo
September 23 - October 22 Libra
October 23 - November 21 Scorpio
November 22 - December 21 Sagittarius
December 22 - January 19 Capricorn
January 20 - February 18 Aquarius
February 19 - March 20 Pisces

Isaac is Aquarius
Your element: Air

Your ruling planets: Uranus

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Your stone: Amethyst

Life Pursuit: To understand life's mysteries

Vibration: High frequency

Aquarian's Secret Desire: To be unique and original

Now to give equal time and to tell the truth of the matter here is another link that will open your eyes
http://www.asis.com/users/stag/zodiac.html
I have done quite a bit of study on this subject and as you will see if you click on this link that it tells the story of the Bible !! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did reading it.
There is a real good book called

"Glory Of The Stars"
Author:ER Capt
Name:  captstars.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  6.1 KB
Having declared that the Heavens reveal God's glory, the Psalmist informs us that the Heavens declare a message in a language that is understood by all peoples. Pictures speak in all languages.
Click image for larger version

Name:	orion.gif
Views:	10
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1628
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Here is one for Mrs. Isaac
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I am a cancer.
Name:  cancer2.gif
Views: 74
Size:  1.5 KB
Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: The Moon

Symbol: The Crab

Your stone: Moonstone

Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy

Vibration: Moody

Cancer's Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)
Old 10-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I'm a Sagittarius...LOL, I won't argue with any of this!

Your element: Fire

Your ruling planets: Jupiter

Symbol: The Archer

Your stone: Turquoise

Life Pursuit: To live the good life

Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnouts

Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world

Description:
Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:21 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Gemini

Your element: Air

Your ruling planets: Mercury

Symbol: The Twins

Your stone: Aquamarine

Life Pursuit: To explore a little bit of everything.

Vibration: Intense mental energy

Gemini's Secret Desire: To be ahead of the crowd

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:12 PM   #6
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Ok, thanks, I'm Screwd. I'm not compatible with my wife at all!!!!! I knew that. Any Tauruses out there?????
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Pisces

Your ruling planets: Neptune

Symbol: The Fish

Your stone: Bloodstone

Life Pursuit: To avoid feeling alone and instead feel connected to others and the world at large

Vibration: Erratic Energy levels

Pisces Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities.

I feel sure some one on this board is a Pisces ???? Come on out Fish

You know these descriptions could fit anybody
Old 10-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #8
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I'm AQUARIUS.....
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I'm AQUARIUS.....
OK that would fit like a glove Sir. You always did like aquariums if I recall You need to cut down on the length of your post they are so hard to read
Old 10-19-2007, 07:12 AM   #10
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I do love Aquariums! But, I dont know much about this topic- sorry
Old 10-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I do love Aquariums! But, I dont know much about this topic- sorry
Oh grasshopper just read the link and you will understand. When you can take the stone from my hand it will be time for you to go.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kane.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1648
Old 10-20-2007, 12:17 PM   #12
vixweb
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Oh grasshopper just read the link and you will understand. When you can take the stone from my hand it will be time for you to go.
Attachment 1648
I'm on chapter 2 of "Glory of the stars"
Old 10-20-2007, 07:42 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Pisces

Your ruling planets: Neptune

Symbol: The Fish

Your stone: Bloodstone

Life Pursuit: To avoid feeling alone and instead feel connected to others and the world at large

Vibration: Erratic Energy levels

Pisces Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities. The stone for me though is the aquamarine. Check your sources wise one.

I feel sure some one on this board is a Pisces ???? Come on out Fish

You know these descriptions could fit anybody

I guess it's time for me to come out of the closet !!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Leo

Your ruling planets: The Sun

Symbol: The Lion

Your stone: Peridot

Life Pursuit: To lead the way

Vibration: Radiant Energy

Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star

Interesting post Isaac. I am going to read your other link as well. It's a new idea that I've never heard of.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Leo

Your ruling planets: The Sun

Symbol: The Lion

Your stone: Peridot

Life Pursuit: To lead the way

Vibration: Radiant Energy

Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star

Interesting post Isaac. I am going to read your other link as well. It's a new idea that I've never heard of.
I see vixweb has started reading the book. This is a great study that does not take much time and is quite rewarding. Thank you for your post.