Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 09-24-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What does it mean to be anti-Semitic ??

Nothing would do more at the moment to clear the atmosphere of mental fog than for citizens of this country to take a look into the past and find out the actual meaning of anti-Semitism. What a bugaboo it has become through deceptive use ! When all the camouflage is removed, the term "anti-Semitism" simply means "against Semites."
Who, then, are Semites ? Semites are the descendants of
Noah's son Shem. Therefore, anti-Semitism" meaning literally antagonism toward all the descendants of Shem, cannot be applied honestly to a small segment of people called Jews, many of whom are not even of Semitic origin,
as we shall see. It is true that Abraham was a Semite, being in the direct line of Shem; but there were ten generations from Shem to Abraham -- all of them Semites.
Furthermore, Abraham himself was the progenitor of several distinct racial strains besides the Israelites. First, there was Ishmael, son of Abraham by Sarah's maid Hagar, whose descendants have been identified as the Arabs of today. Next, there was Esau, Jacob's twin brother, who became the father of the Edomites, Known also as Idumeans. Russia of today. Then another separate line resulted from Abraham's six sons by Keturah. All these Abrahamic peoples and their descendants to this day are Semites,
although they are not Israelites. Thus, in waging their campaign of hate against the Arabs, the Jews themselves are really anti-Semitic in a big way.
Arabs know about their Semitic background and claim Abraham as their father. They are taught in the Koran that Abraham
built the city of Mecca for Ishmael. This seems credible when we consider Abraham's deep concern for Ishmael's welfare. Actually,
Arab leaders are amazed by Anglo-Saxon stupidity on the subject. Jewish leaders, too, are much better informed on these racial
origins than Christians; but the success of their plans for world domination depends upon keeping Christendom blindfolded and sympathetic toward their aims, by sending out a steady stream of unholy propaganda regarding the Holy Land.
As a matter of fact, neither Jews nor Arabs hold an exclusive right to Palestine.

Gen. 35:11-12
"A nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; and the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

We now begin to see why it is so important for Christian-Israel nations to know their origin. No wonder God commanded us to examine our racial beginning in Abraham and Sarah. Today our very existence as free peoples is jeopardized by wholesale ignorance on this vital subject. If Anglo-Saxons (Isaac-Saxons) should suddenly come to a realization of their Israel-Joseph origin,
the vehement flame of Zionism would be extinguished swiftly by a mighty wave of righteous indignation !
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Tsk tsk...your swastika is showing.

I sort of had a hunch where you were going with the above post..but it wasn't until the end that I KNEW for certain. You're obviously another one of these folks that believes all of the world's ills can be laid squarely at the feet of the jews. For the record, I myself am Christian..just wanted to make that clear before I go on. I already know how you, sir, will define "zionism". You'll say that zionism is a jewish supremecy movement..sort of a jewish version of the KKK. But zionism is merely support for Israel as a jewish nation state. Zionism is also the concept that Israel is the ancestral home of the jews. Zionism has many definitions, but none of them espouse the idea of jewish supremecy. I would be willing to bet that you own a copy of "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". "The Protocols" have been proven to be utterly bogus...but then you probably already knew that. But you wouldn't dream of letting an inconvenient little fact like that get in the way..that might completely invalidate your belief system.

Quote:
Thus, in waging their campaign of hate against the arabs, the Jews themselves are really anti-semitic in a big way
Sir, get real. Israel is in the eye of an Arabic/Islamic storm that constantly threatens it's survival. It isn't the jews that are going around chopping off people's heads. Its not the jews that strap bombs to their bodies and murder innocent civilians wholesale. I dont recall the jews declaring their intentions to wipe the arabs/muslims off the face of the earth.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the holocaust...though I've got a pretty good idea what you'd say about that, as well.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-24-2006 at 11:40 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
There are Jews and those that say they are Jews ...

I have not ever read "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". It does
sound as though you have. I have no connection to the KKK or any other
hate group. I defend Christanity and I have studied the history of there
origins. Why is it that American defends the Jews and hey they dont have
any oil and we still defend them. The real decendants of Juda are causing
no problem and yes there was a holocaust. You may want to take a bit
of time and trace a few migrations to find the facts. The tribe of Juda
was only one of twleve tribes and it has been deluded by outsiders
starting about 600 B.C. and by the time Christ was on the scene there
where no true Jews of Juda even left in the priesthood. (NONE) I am all
for our brothers the children of Juda and we will join them at the end.
I am not for infiltrators that say they are Jews and are not but of that
evil one. I am sure not in support of the Arabs in any way. Herod and
Ciapas where Edomites and with just a small bit of homework you will
find that out !
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Nice try!

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
There are Jews and those who say they are Jews
Really? Given the fact that Jews have historically been the most persecuted ethno-religious group in the world, the above statement is patently absurd. Declare your Jewishness and you might as well walk around with a big bullseye on your back. Who in the hell would call themselves Jewish if they were not? To what end?

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
Jewish leaders, too, are much better informed on these racial origins than Christians, but the success of their plans for world domination depends upon keeping Christiandom blindfolded and sympathetic towards their aims, by sending out a steady stream of unholy propoganda regarding the holy land
The above are your words verbatim, and yet you say you have never read "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"? I don't believe you. That garbage you spewed sounds like it was lifted word for word from "The Protocols". World domination? The Jews? Surely you jest.

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
I have no connection to the KKK or any other hate group
I never said you did. I said that you would define zionism as " a Jewish supremecy movement..sort of a Jewish version of the KKK". Do you deny that this is your contention? If so, then I'd like to see you say as much in print.

You then stated the question
Quote:
Why is it that American defends the Jews and hey they dont have any oil and we still defend them?
I'll tell you why. We defend them because they are perhaps the most persecuted people on the planet. In the 1940's, the Third Reich did their level damndest to murder as many of these people as they possibly could. As it turned out, they put one hell of a dent in the Jewish population. Who came to their aid, albeit a day late and a dollar short? We did! Fast forward to 2006, and the only difference is that their persecutors aren't wearing fancy black uniforms and swastikas, they now wear the robes and head-dresses of the bedouin. Every arab/muslim nation wants to see Israel wiped off the map. Actually, they want Israel for themselves, they just want to get rid of all the Israelis. As I said in my earlier post, Israel is surrounded by enemies. As a result of this, Israel has probably the best military in the world, man for man. In 1973, Israel was attacked by and singlehandedly defeated a coalition of Arab forces from Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq, as well as supplementation in the form of men, money and materiel from ten other nations. Ponder this for a few minutes. How did the tiny nation state of Israel defeat the combined forces of no less than fourteen arab countries? And they did it all on their own. These good and determined people vowed "never again!" "Never again" would they allow their enemies to decimate their population and drive them from their homes! But I believe the divine hand of God was in play. Their cause was just. They are truly a nation worthy of our friendship, and our assistence, should the need ever arise.

Quote:
and hey they dont have any oil and we still defend them
So, you're saying that since Israel has no oil to give us we should stand by and watch as the arab/muslim nations wage their war of attrition? How about we defend them because its the right thing to do? By way of analogy, lets say I'm walking down the street one day when I pass an alley where you, sir, are being accosted by four men. I can clearly see that you have little or no money with which to reward me for coming to your rescue. What would you want me to do, sir? Would you understand if I just kept on walking, since my only reward would likely be injury or worse to myself? Of course not...you would prevail upon me to render aid for the singularly altruistic reason that you are a fellow human being in need of assistence. Are you an American, sir? Part of being an American is standing up for the little guy..for the underdog...for the oppressed. I would ask you, sir, where is your compassion?... you clearly have none when it comes to the people of Israel.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-26-2006 at 05:06 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:37 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Some have blinders on.

That might be you Sir ! Jews do not make up the whole of Israel they are
but but one small tribe. The problem is that people are content to think
that ten tribe Israel just vanished. Ever heard of the ten lost tribes ? I know
that would take some reading and you wont find it in the news paper. You
may want to start with the Bible and then some history books too. Juda
was deported to Babylon and the ten tribes where deported north to
Assyria. The ten tribes of Israel NEVER came back they went thru the
Caucusses in to Europe. Juda did return to Jerusalum in small numbers
and NEVER filled the terms of a Christian nation. When the Jews came
back there where alot of peoples mixxed with them. True Juda only makes
up a small part of the people that claim to be Jews. How did the Jews
win the war aginst the Arabs let me quote Rabine "American money
and French wepons" a study on the war of 1917 when the Brits took
Jerusalum form the Ottoman Turks with out a shot might help you ?
Maybe a read in the book of Daniel too. It was 1948 when the planting
of the good and Bad fig tree took place in Jerusalum. I like my brother
Juda but the bad fig that is the tares have mixxed and cause Juda
alot of pain. The harvest is near ! Parable of the Tares or Sower might
help you Al ! Then again you might think Eve ate a apple ? Ever looked ?
The Arab attack is on Christianity and we protect the Jews because they
are our brothers. Ever notice that the Arabs and Persians dont allow
wine to be at there table ? "This is MY blood, take drink in remberance
of Me" Christ speaking . UK and USA make up the large part of the ten
tribes that is why I speak of Juda as a brother but the Jews that say
they are Jews and are not but are of the Synagogue of Satan are the
trouble makers. FYI the Arabs seed was rejected early on with Abraham
and they will be trouble makers untill Christ second advent. The Edomites
(Russia) help fan the flames of hate among the Arabs and many other
countries but our left wing thinks they are our buddies ? What do you
think of Russia Al ?
Old 09-26-2006, 08:23 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Bible and History

>You may want to start with the Bible and then some history books too.

At least you admit the Bible isn't a history book. That's a start.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote