Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Food & Dining

Notices

Old 05-10-2007, 07:37 AM   #61
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Fried green tomatoes anyone ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	5-10-07 001.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	650.9 KB
ID:	496
rhertz don't worry yours will get there one day

Name:	5-10-07 002.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	628.9 KB
ID:	497
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #62
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Very nice!!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #63
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I wil be picking fresh beans tommorrow!
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:47 AM   #64
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl
I will be picking fresh beans tomorrow!
Purpahurl we need to see some pictures and please do not put any of those beans in your ears
Old 05-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #65
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Sammy the Snake was in my garden yesterday. The neighbor did not care for him being here but he is nonvenomous and I am sure he is looking for rat-T or a sparrow or two so welcome to the garden Sammy
Click on photo to open

Name:	5-14-07.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	649.6 KB
ID:	567
Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #66
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
If I had seen this anywhere near me, CPR would have been in order.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #67
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
OMG, I would have been putting a hoe on that snake's head. He is hugh.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #68
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Sammy the Snake was in my garden yesterday. The neighbor did not care for him being here but he is nonvenomous and I am sure he is looking for rat-T or a sparrow or two so welcome to the garden Sammy
Click on photo to open
Attachment 567
Hey, Isaac! Did that snake try to offer you any apples or figs?
Old 05-16-2007, 09:11 AM   #69
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Name:  011_image012.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  11.3 KB

HaHaHa!
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:22 AM   #70
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Hey, Isaac! Did that snake try to offer you any apples or figs?
Those fig leaves do not make good underwear
Old 05-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #71
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Click on photo to open
Attachment 567

Did you get his name? was it Cain...
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:32 AM   #72
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Did you get his name? was it Cain...
He was crawling on his belly. I am sure he was not hear for a apple it would be quite fitting that his favorite food would be rats
Old 05-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #73
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, Isaac...............love that new Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:59 AM   #74
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey, Isaac...............love that new Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why thank you Texasbelle I hope everyone can put their lion gun down now and quit dogging the screen
Old 05-21-2007, 12:23 PM   #75
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

While in the garden wear you snake boots

Name:	Big Snake.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	613